Monday, October 16, 2006

The Symbian Killer App

On the eve of the 2006 Smartphone show, news reaches us that developers have released a piece of Symbian software which solves all the industry's problems. No longer will operators have to worry about raising data ARPU through finding the elusive data services which actually make money. The answer to all their prayers has arrived. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Morse Text! (a snip at $35 a pop).

I could post more about this, but we can all see the genius in its simplicty. No doubt this news will headline Nigel Clifford's Keynote tomorrow. Remember kids you read it here first!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this
post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.


Feel free to surf to my site http://www.menopausechatter.com

3:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home