This leaves me with two problems. One is that the point of this blog is you never know anythign about us except what we think about the mobile marketplace, and the other is that I haven't followed any other people that might read this blog enough to know who has already been tagged and who hasn't...
Well - the first problem I can deal with, so here we go:
- I think the random text generators used in spam have reached the level of poetry for me - prose that breaks all the rules, is awkward to read and ultimately doesn't make much sense and yet sometimes can be quite captivating.
- According to World66, I have dated girls from 6% of the world's countries (damn, there are just too many countries ;) - I've only lived in 3% and visited 12% though. Best get depleting the ozone layer whilst it's still somewhat socially acceptable.
- I have a theory that Italians can only fight effectively in an army if they're wearing skirts - witness Rome controlling most of the known world vs the amazing range of retreats they pioneered in WW2. I'm still working on the reasons behind this, but it's almost certainly something to do with chatting up girls, which can be pretty effective in the army's current regulation camos (check out the army recruits 'guarding' Ciampino airport by selflessly flirting with every girl that comes past). Given my pacifist leanings I'm inclined to see this as a good trait in Italians, not a bad one (Andrea please don't get upset - you're the only Italian I know who has read this blog ;).
- My favourite music video - you just can't beat breakdancing fluffy sharks.
- I've been to the most expensive karaoke bar in Tokyo. Didn't sing though.
- Thelf. I know he reads the blog and in theory he ought to post to the damn thing as well...
- Pondering Primate, who I've robustly discussed things with enough in the past that he might possibly read the blog. Hopefully you're not too busy Chief Innovating mate :)
- Andrea Trasatti, mastermind behind the WURFL.
- Gustaf Erikson, occasional scrivener.
- Michael Mace, in honour of the fact that he wrote a particularly amusing sarky post today which is a break from his usual insight. My vote's on #4.